On another occasion my mom had basal cell carcinoma. AKA: skin cancer. She had a few spots removed and months later another spot appeared. I told her about tea tree oil. She used it daily and by the time she got to the doctor it had shrunk to almost nothing. It was removed and the biopsy showed that is was also cancer. Since basal cell carcinoma stays skin deep and doesn't spread within, is it possible she could have gotten rid of it altogether? We will never know.
Exhibit Three: A pedicure about a year ago left me with a gross toenail fungus. Fricking gross. I had never had a fungus of the nail before and I was horrified and repulsed. It was so bad that the nail had thickened and was pulling away from the skin. Finally, I started putting tea tree oil on it. Straight from the bottle, Id put a few drops into the 'space' between my gross ass toenail and my toe, hoping it would really get in there and take care of it. It did. After weeks of dealing with a nasty ass fungus, it only took 3 days for my toenail to completely and painlessly fall off and a new un-fungi-fied nail to grow in its place. Hallelujah!
If this hasn't convinced you, try it yourself. It is beyond amazing. It is antiseptic, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory antiviral and antibacterial. In one word, it is: Amazing.
30 Uses for Tea Tree Oil Used Topically
3. Nail fungus
5. Athlete's Foot
10. Jock Itch
15. Chicken Pox
17. Cold Sores
19. Regenerates Scar Tissue
20. Diaper Rash
21. Insect Bites
22. Chicken Pox
25. Radiation Burns
27. Ingrown hairs
30. Razor burn
15 Other Great Uses for this Miracle in a Bottle
1. Add a few drops to shampoo for dry scalp, fear of lice, etc.
2. Add a few drops to dog shampoo to stave off fleas!
3. Put a few drops in a pot of boiling water and inhale to clear sinuses
4. Diluted doses can be used in fish aquariums to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
5. Add to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion
6. Add a couple of drops to your laundry washer to make germs disappear.
7. Add several drops to a bath for body odor
8. Put a couple of teaspoons into a water bottle filled with filtered water for an all purpose cleaner
9. The same above solution can be used as an insect repellent.
10. Add a drop to your dishwasher detergent dispenser for a super germ free dish load.
11.Add a drop to your toothpaste
12. Add a few drops to a cup of water to use as a mouthwash. Make sure to spit it out. Do not swallow.
13.Mix a few drops with Vitamin E or Aloe and apply to a sunburn.
14. Apply a couple of drops to a tick to remove.
15. Add a few drops to a small spray bottle plus a drop or 2 of lavender oil for a yoga mat cleaner.
A highly reccommended brand of essential oils is DoTerra. Check them out if you haven't yet. =)