Wednesday, April 24, 2013

RAW MILK: A logical view from an adult human.

OK....let's get real.  I am going to make this short and simple.  Milk is produced by mammalian mothers for their young. Not for adults of another species.


Lately, raw milk has been gaining popularity.  From a completely logical standpoint, I understand that raw milk is full of wonderful magical stuff that boost immunity and kills pathogens.  To these people I say:  OF COURSE IT DOES!!!  ITS F*CKING BREASTMILK!



We all know the Breast is Best!  That's a no-brainer.  If you are so concerned about boosting immunity and don't want to do it through eating a healthy ADULT diet, by all means, call up mommy and suck on her teat for a while.


The end.  I have spoken my peace.  Cows milk is for baby cows.  Not adult humans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment