Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mizza Snackers

It's a meatball! It's a pizza! It's a Mizza!

I opened up my fridge today to find that one of the cans of crescent rolls I purchased yesterday from the health food store had burst open. After debating whether to wrap them around vegan hot dogs or to use some leftover pizza sauce, I opted for the pizza sauce. I grabbed some leftover sauce, leftover Daiya mozzarella and opened the freezer for more inspiration where there was a partial bag of leftover frozen vegan meatballs. Light bulb!

I wrapped them up and popped them in the oven for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees and that's how the Mizza was born. An easy, yummy kid-friendly snack. :)


Stack a cooked meatball, cheese and sauce on a crescent roll dough.


Wrap it up!

Mizza!


0 comments:

Post a Comment