Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Products Review

Product Review!

I recently found some new options for non-dairy milk at the health food store! I love trying new things do I bought them both!

Sunsational Vanilla Non-Dairy Beverage (made from sunflower kernels)
80 calories per 8oz
3.5g fat
4g fiber
6g sugar
2g protein
Vitamin A 20%
Folate 15%
Calcium 8%

Aside from its gray color, it has a good flavor with a nutty aftertaste. It's literally the color of sunflower seeds which doesn't bother me, but may turn off some.

Good Karma Flax Milk
50 calories per 8oz
2.5g fat
7g sugar
0 protein
0 fiber
Vitamin A 10%
Calcium 30%
Vitamin D 25%
Phosphorus 15%
Vitamin B12 25%

White color. I was surprised to find that this has 0 fiber, which is a minor downfall since I eat a high fiber diet. HOWEVER, it is loaded with Calcium and B12 which is a big deal for you vegans! It's the original flavor and surprisingly sweet. This one gets my vote. Also boasts 1200mg of Omega 3s.

Both are vegan, gluten free and soy free an both are creamy and yummy. Flax milk gets my vote though. It was pricey but I'll be buying this one again. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment